Weeknight meals can be a challenge for us. I love something that I can do all in one pot or pan and whip up quickly. My kids love bowls and this has become a quick go to that is hearty, healthy and kid approved. Teriyaki Tofu Bowls are a weeknight win!
This recipe is simple. You can even use frozen veggies if you like. The finished dish can be served as is or over a bed of rice. My kids love it with the rice! The homemade sauce is so easy and quick, paired with the Plantspired TofuBaked from Noysoya. This recipe was made with the Plantspired TofuBaked. This Tofu is pre-cooked and pre-marinated block-style tofu. Available in Sesame Ginger and Teriyaki flavor varieties, TofuBaked makes mealtime easy since no pressing, draining, or seasoning is required.
A fan favorite, Toss’ables are also joining the Plantspired line this summer. Available in Garlic & Herb, the pre-baked, pre-cubed, pre-marinated tofu is packaged in a convenient pouch and ready to be tossed into salads, pastas and more. These would also go perfectly in a stir-fry style bowl.
Teriyaki Tofu Bowl
Easy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- Combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until nearly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cold water together in a cup; stir until dissolved. Add to the saucepan. Cook and stir sauce until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Set sauce aside.
Easy Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry
- Olive Oil
- Vegetables: red bell pepper, yellow bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, water chestnuts.
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Teriyaki TofuBaked
- Slice and brown your veggies in olive oil and minced garlic in a wok for about 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- Add in sliced tofu and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add in your fresh teriyaki sauce, stir and cover for 1-2 minuets
- Garnish your stir fry with green onions, sesame seeds.
Nasoya, the nation’s leading tofu brand, recently launched Plantspired – a new line of convenient, plant-based meal solutions ready to be enjoyed in minutes! Plantspired products are vegan, made with Non-GMO ingredients and crafted with the best-tasting and most trusted tofu on the market, Nasoya’s Super Firm Tofu, which is high in plant-based protein. Ready to be enjoyed quickly and with ease, Plantspired products are simple to serve at home or on-the-go, without requiring additional ingredients or much prep time. With Plantspired, Nasoya is setting a new standard on how to approach everyday eating. By harnessing the power of plants and plant-based protein to create the most delicious (and convenient) recipes, Plantspired helps encourage good eating habits that last a lifetime. Nasoya’s Plantspired products can be purchased at Wegmans. This makes for such a delicious, healthy, and quick meal the family can enjoy.