The first day of school is practically here! I know, the summer flew by and it is time to start your back to school shopping. I am a mom of three, so I like to start early and take my time browsing deals. Luckily for you, I have already scouted some great deals and they are all in one spot- Tysons Corner Center! I love shopping at Tysons Corner Center. Not only do they have a wide variety of stores, but they have some awesome sales going on over the next month. It has become a tradition to browse the sales, get the kids the essentials, and enjoy a yummy lunch out!
Check out our top picks:
- Pottery Barn: Adorable backpacks and matching lunch kits. These sets come in fun designs, and they are really great quality, made to last!
- Disney Store: Backpacks and lunch kits with your favorite characters. They also have school supplies, water bottles, and character tees on sale too! My kids love having a few school items with their favorites princess or superhero on them.
- Justice: If your child likes sparkle, look no further. Justice has the girls covered with all kinds of fun accessories and clothing. They have the cutest initial line, with a great selection in store. You can also order online for more options to personalize.
- Old Navy: You can get school outfits for all the kids here. They have a great selection of leggings, jeans, basic tees and more. Plus, you can shop their school uniform selection as well. They have the best sales leading up to back to school.
- Skechers: Runner shoes, cute flats, boots and more, they have it all! I like to get my kids a few pairs to go along with style and weather . This way we are prepared for the whole year right off the bat. They had some great BOGO deals, as well as 50% off!
Best Shopping Tips:
- Print or type out your list of items. Break them into essential items, and nice to have items for each child.
- Write down clothing and shoe sizes for quick reference for each child.
- Browse the website before visiting to make a plan of action of all the sales you want to check out.
- Buy shirts/pants you love in multiple colors for an outfit you know you will want to wear again and again.
- Keep a snack handy or stop for lunch. No one wants to shop hangry.
Tax free weekend is August 2nd -4th 2019 in Virginia. This would be a great time to get your back to school shopping done!