The Monster Family is back for an all new family fun adventure! We are celebrating with some delicious Monster themed cookies that you can make and enjoy together as a family. These are easy, tasty and perfect for a movie night in. Your little monsters will be sure to gobble them up.
The Wishbones are a happy family – but not all is perfect. Max and Fay are struggling with the pressures of growing up, while Mom and Dad have the demands of work and parenting; but their hum-drum life is about to change. Mila Starr, a monster hunter, has made it her mission to capture all spooky creatures including the Wishbone’s friends King Conga, The Loch Ness Monster, and The Yeti. In order to save their friends, the Wishbone’s must transform into monsters themselves. Together as a Vampire, Mummy, Werewolf, and Frankenstein, the family take off on the most monst-umental adventure of their lives.
Monster Family 2 Trailer
Each member of the Wishbone family learn some valuable lessons. Max realizes that being tall and strong isn’t important after all and Fay discovers her special gift with animals. Emma realizes she can trust her kids and let them learn some things on their own. Mila learns love is not about perfections. You do not have to be perfect to be loved. The Wishbone family learns to love themselves and each other for who they really are, the good and the bad. Nobody’s perfect!
Download Monster Family 2 Activity Sheets
Make Monster Family Cookies With Your Family!
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cornstarch
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ cups quick oats
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup mini M&M’s and candy eyes for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter until light and fluffy
- Mix in the egg and vanilla
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt and whisk to mix.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, and M&M candies. Mix slowly.
- Use a medium cookie scoop and place on the baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 7-9 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown
- Add candy eyes while cooling
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving them to a wire rack to cool.