Get ready to bring your apps, snacks and entrees up a level with the delicious Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto! This little jar packs a whole lot of flavor. Imported from Parma, Italy this Pesto is a wonderful and tasty additional to all kinds of dishes!
I have always been a fan of the Barilla brand. Their products are all Italian inspired, great quality and full of flavor. This is a must have panty item. It has become a weekly go to add in to our meals. You can taste the fragrant Italian basil and freshly grated Italian cheese with every bite. It is very creamy and smooth and makes the perfect pasta dish every time. Don’t let pasta take all the love! Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto is really yummy as a spread on garlic bread, pita crackers, pizza toppings, mixed with veggies and more! My kids request the green noodles on a regular basis.
Did you know to preserve the natural color of basil and the fresh aroma of Italian cheese, Barilla minimizes the handling of ingredients and rapidly prepares their recipe in as little as three hours from the start of ingredient preparation to the tightening of the lid? Talk about fresh, authentic ingredients!
Creamy Chicken Pasta with Pesto
A easy and simple meal full of flavor and a big hit for families, this dish is our weekly go to.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 cup of cream
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 box of pasta of your choosing
- 2 cups of broccoli, fresh or frozen
- Cook your pasta as instructed and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, simmer oil & garlic in a pan and add in chicken. Cook about 6 minutes.
- Add in cream, salt, pepper, pesto, and parmesan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked pasta and broccoli.
- Mix well. Simmer another 2-3 minutes and enjoy!
To find Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto at a store near you, visit momsmeet.link/barillalocate.