I love convenience and savings, they are two of my favorite things. I am excited to partner with Giant Food and introduce you to the Giant Flexible Rewards program. This program is amazing! It is simple and easy to get started, very user friendly and the best rewards a grocery retailer has to offer. I personally love that you get to choose how to use your rewards offer, like free products or money off your next purchase. I get it, some of you may wonder is it worth it to sign up? Will I get much out of it? The answer is yes! This is by far my favorite rewards program, and I am going to tell you why. Giant Food is giving the people what they want! Check out my top 6 reasons you need to sign up for Giant’s Flexible Rewards today! Plus, I have one tasty recipe to share that has become one of my go-to meals of the summer!
6 Reasons I Love Giant Flexible Rewards
- Earn 500 Flexible points on your first purchase after signing up.
- For every dollar spent in stores (after coupons, savings, and exclusions) you’ll earn one point when you use your Giant card. For every 100 points you earn, you’ll save 10¢ per gallon up to a maximum of 35 gallons of fuel per vehicle per purchase. There’s no limit to the amount of Gas Rewards you can earn.
- Earn 2x Flexible Points on all Guiding Stars® products. These are some of my favorite items in the store. Look for the guiding stars as and see how you can choose the healthier option while shopping.
- Access over $300 in Digital Coupons every week Find and clip new coupons online – your savings will be added to your card and applied at checkout! Don’t sleep on these incredible savings.
- Use points to redeem special offers like FREE groceries. Last week I used points to redeem milk, eggs and bread! Talk about a win!
- Easy and convenient. Download the app to browse deals, clip coupons and redeem points all on your phone. It is so simple and user friendly. I personally prefer shopping online and picking up in store.
I shopped locally grown produce in store, used points to snag up FREE produce, as well clipped some digital coupons like 0.88 avocados to whip up a tasty summer pasta salad! This is sure to be a crowd pleaser. In the summer, the less I use the oven the better. This is so delicious and the perfect summertime meal.
Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- 1 Avocado
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Corn (grill for added flavor)
- 1 Green pepper chopped
- 1 1/12 cups of black beans
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Red onion, small
- 8 oz Bow tie pasta
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup of regular mayo
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or hot sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper
To make the dressing, add your dressing ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Then cover and keep it stored in the refrigerator. Cook pasta as directed. Add the cooled pasta and all chopped produce in large bowl and toss. Pour your desired amount of dressing over the top. Toss the salad until it’s fully coated. Top each individual portion with fresh avocado, cilantro and cotija or queso cheese. Enjoy!
Start Saving Today!
Giant Food makes shopping and saving a breeze! I have been a long-time customer, so it brings me great joy to share the Flexible Rewards program with you. I hope you give it a try and if you do, let me know what you think! I am excited to redeem my Flexible Rewards points for Ice Cream and Natures Promise Rotisserie Chicken this week. You can be saving money and earning points every time you shop, just by using your Giant Food card. With the Giant Flexible Rewards Program, you can entertain on a budget and serve up delicious meals with a side of great savings! Happy Shopping!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Giant Food. All opinions are 100% my own.