Teaching our kids about financial responsibility is an absolute must in this day and age. This has always been an important topic in our home and something we have tried to teach our kids while growing up in age appropriate ways. Mazoola, has helped our family and given us an incredible tool to teach money management skills.
The Mazzoola App
Mazoola is a super app that gives parents digital superpowers to help navigate their child’s path to earning, learning and developing essential money management skills. As the only COPPA certified mobile family wallet, Mazoola offers parent’s much needed reassurance that their children can build life lasting skills in a safe and secure environment. Mazoola never captures a child’s identity to ensure privacy while shopping with their favorite retailers online or in-store from their mobile device. Safety first!
Why Moms Love Mazoola
I have put this app on my teens and pre-teens devices to help them learn more about money management. This has been a super helpful tool as they explore and learn more about the financial world. This app has helped my kids set savings goals, track their earnings and see just how quickly money comes and goes.
What the Mazoola app has to offer:
- The Mazoola app provides privacy and security so kids can safely shop online at approved merchants.
- Parents/guardians can set up parental controls and review and monitor saving and spending habits.
- Kids and Parents can set up specific savings goals
- Assign kids specific chores and the frequency of these chores as well as the amount earned each time they are completed.
- Transfer money to your child’s account.
- Mazoola allows you to teach your kids and teens social responsibility by allowing them to donate to charities.
- Watch in app educational videos and resources to help your kids learn financial literacy and responsibility.
- Learn money management skills with parental guidance and controls
The app and account itself are pretty simple to setup.
This is a safe app, completely controlled by the parents. This give the kids a sense of freedom as they learn to manage their own income, save and spend. Mazoola is currently offering families a one-year membership at no cost with the ability to cancel anytime. This is a great time to try the app with your family and see how you like it. My kids have been quick to do chores to earn income, created saving plans and tracked their progress all on the app and learning these valuable life skills. I would definitely recommend this app to any parent ready to teach their kids the joys and responsibility of money!