Give me all things pumpkin. Pumpkin spice is life to me all year round, but especially in October. Do you like pumpkin bread? My family gobbles this up every time I make it. This is a simple and delicious recipe.
Simple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15-oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans with butter and dust with flour.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended completely. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until very light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin.
- Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans, dividing evenly, and bake for 60-70 minutes.
Enjoy warm, and try not to eat it all in one sitting, or do! 🙂