I love a good, protein filled meal. One of my favorite things to eat right now are bowls. I love burrito bowls, smoothie bowls, taco bowls, and even tofu bowls. I recently made a yummy Roasted Veggie Tofu Bowl and it was amazing! I have the recipe to share with you.
Have you tried Nosoya Tofu before? It really is delicious! Nasoya’s tofu is a versatile ingredient and can be used in range of recipes—from desserts to snacks to main courses. It is a great source of plant-based protein, with up to nine grams of protein per serving. Tofu is a great option for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone looking for a healthy source of plant rich protein. My whole family enjoys it! Nasoya’s innovative packaging and products make Nasoya tofu a convenient choice that can easily be prepped, prepared and enjoyed. I really like that Nasoya’s tofu is made with simple and clean ingredients like water, soy, and salt.
Check out one of my favorite tofu recipes… Roasted Veggie Tofu Bowl
1 pack of Nasyoa Tofu Extra Firm
3-4 veggies of your choosing. I like zucchini, sweet potatoes, onions, & peppers
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt to season veggies
Thyme, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper to season tofu
4 cups of grain of choice (rice/quinoa)
- Cook grain of choice as directed on package. We love brown rice and quinoa. Set aside.
- Make the roasted veggies: Wash, slice all veggies and arrange on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss until well coated.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Make the marinated tofu: In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the tofu and stir until well coated. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread out the tofu on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and flip. You can also fry if you prefer.
- To assemble the grain bowl, top the grains with the roasted veggies and tofu. Drizzle with a low cal dressing of choice or enjoy as is.
This is such a simple, and delicious meal. I like to make it in batches and enjoy it for lunches during the week. Healthy and easy!