Looking for something fun to do this Spring? My peeps and I love playing with play doh! It is always a fun time when we play with our hands and use our imaginations. We decided to make our own Peeps Play Doh at home. Yes, you can make it too. It’s only 3 ingredients and is really easy to do. Some marshmallow peeps were sacrificed for our entertainment 🙂
Your kids will love this fun activity, and hopefully it will keep them entertained for a few minutes too 🙂 I think it is safe to say this will become a new Easter tradition in our home. All of my kids ages 8, 13, 15 had a good time playing with the Peeps!
Peeps Play Doh
- 1 5 pack of marshmallow Peeps or Bunnies
- 1 Tablespoon of Crisco
- 4 Tablespoons of Flour
- Extra Flour for dusting and mixing in as needed
- Break apart your peeps and set them in a microwave safe bowl
- Add in Crisco and Flour
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Make sure your bowl is medium-sized since the peeps will expand
- Mix well until no longer sticky
- Add in flour if too sticky or lightly dust your hands with flour to mix
As you can see it is so simple, and you can make many batches and many colors! We are planning to make a Peeps Play Doh rainbow. When you are done playing with it, store in a Tupperware container or plastic bag. My kids loved doing this and then they actually played with it for a while. My youngest even uses our Peeps cookie cutters to create Peeps shapes. This is a good way to use leftover Peeps after Easter has come and gone. Technically this is edible, but I’ll let you moms be decide if you want to share that part or not.
Happy Spring! I hope you are your family enjoy your time together!