If you know my little girl, you know she loves a good dance party and she loves dogs! These are two of her favorite things! In celebration of Nickelodeon’s release of JoJo Siwa’s D.R.E.A.M, we had a dance party and made the most adorable dog biscuits for our sweet pups. Check out this fun and easy recipe I have to share with you!
If you are a JoJo Siwa fan, you know how much she loves her dog, BowBow. My daughter and I made these easy, healthy, pet friendly biscuits with just a few ingredients.
Have a BowBow of your own? Treat your favorite pet to some delicious biscuits, all while rocking your very own rainbow ponytail! Download the instructions at http://bit.ly/
- 1 ½ cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grind oats in a blender for about 15 seconds, or until they resemble a flour like consistency and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter and banana in a large bowl, then add in the oats & honey.
- Mix together to form a stiff dough with your hands. Add more peanut butter if too sticky.
- Dust a surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough about 1/4 inch thick. Using a bow shaped cookie cutter, cut into bows.
- Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container.
- Treat your pet to a BowBow Biscuit!