Summer and sweets go hand in hand! We got the sweetest package this week from our friends at Hershey’s Chocolate World. Plan a road trip to the sweetest place on earth, just a few hours from D.C…. Hershey PA! Hershey’s chocolate lovers to experience new twists on the iconic treats they love. Only available at Hershey’s Chocolate World through summer for a limited time, new products and experiences include refreshing Hershey’s Ice Cream Shoppe bars, a brand-new Reese’s Stuff Your Cup experience coming soon where guests can personalize a larger-than-life Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup with peanut butter direct from the factory with mix-ins of their choice and more.
My kids are ready to get our travel on and visit one of our favorite places this summer. We got this special package to celebrate the sweet fun coming to Hershey’s Chocolate World and are obsessed with the new Ice Cream Shoppe bars. So delicious! Check out some more sweet treats below!
“We know that families are ready to get out of their homes and reclaim their summer, so that’s why Hershey’s Chocolate World is adding sweetness this year more than ever,” said Todd Kohr, Marketing Manager, Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction. “From our over-the-top customizable Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup experience coming soon and Custom Creation kits to our limited-time-only milkshake flavors, guests will experience new twists on classic Hershey treats.”
Check out what’s new at Hershey’s Chocolate World in addition to existing, fan-favorite attractions!
Experience Hershey Candy in New Ways
- Reese’s Stuff Your Cup (Price: $14.95): Coming soon just in time for summer, customize your own over-the-top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup with this exclusive experience. While you choose the mix-ins, our tasteologists will fold in authentic Reese’s peanut butter direct from the factory.
- Beverage and Candy Pairings (Starting Price: $8): For the first time ever, Hershey’s Chocolate World offers beer and wine with its perfect Hershey candy counterpart for the ultimate duo. Adults can delight in all the available offerings from local PA beers paired with a classic Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, or wines paired with Hershey’s Kisses milk chocolate filled with caramel.
New Treats Exclusively Found at Hershey’s Chocolate World (Limited Time Only):
- Hershey’s Ice Cream Shoppe Bars (SRP: $1.85): Extra creamy bars, now inspired by your favorite ice cream. New Hershey’s Ice Cream Shoppe Bars come in Strawberries ‘N’ Crème, Cookies ‘N’ Mint, Sprinkles ‘N’ Crème all with a cool and creamy textured flavor, bundled up in a melt-free bar. You can also get the flavor in a smooth and creamy sundae!
- Custom Creation Kits (Price: $14.95): We know that Hershey’s Chocolate Bars and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are perfect as is, but everyone loves a personal spin. Sprinkles on your Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? We say, yes. When life gives you possibilities, make Hershey’s bars and Reese’s cups your way.
- Hershey’s Kisses Birthday Cake Milkshake (Price: $8): This new shake delivers on everything you expect from a birthday cake flavor, sealed with velvety sweet Hershey’s Kisses candy. Your kids will love this new treat or grab one for yourself. You deserve it!
- KIT KAT® Key Lime Pie Milkshake (Price: $8): KIT KAT® has done it again, this time putting summer’s sweet and tangy pie into a bitable treat. So why not make it à la mode? A swirl of summer bliss that will transport you to your happy place.
- Create Your Own Ultimate Milkshake Kits (Price: $24.95): The Ultimate Milkshake Kits takes two Hershey icons – Hershey’s chocolate bar and Reese’s peanut butter cup – and puts a cherry on top. Whether shipping it to your home, sending it as a gift, or picking as a souvenir while leaving Hershey’s Chocolate World, this is a MUST have for a sweet summer.
Guests can also visit Hershey’s Chocolate World’s iconic attractions including Hershey’s largest candy store, the free Hershey’s Chocolate Tour, chocolate tasting, a Create Your Own Candy Bar factory experience and much more. There are also locations in New York’s Times Square and downtown Las Vegas.