Celebrating our favorite big red dog with these tasty holiday hot cocoa bombs! Clifford The Big Red Dog is a wonderful family friendly movie that tells the story on how this dog came to be and how he impacted the world around him for the better!
What’s better than a big red dog? A big red hot cocoa bomb! With Clifford The Big Red Dog now available on Digital, and on Blu-ray and DVD February 1st, I am so excited to share this recipe for Clifford’s Holiday Hot Cocoa Bombs. Cozy up for the holidays with these delicious hot cocoa bombs inspired by everyone’s favorite supersized pup! https://bit.ly/
Clifford’s Holiday Hot Cocoa Bombs
- 12 ounces red melting chocolate
- 6 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Sprinkles, for decorating
- 6 cups of milk
- 6 Sphere Silicone Mold
(Makes 3 Hot Cocoa Bombs)
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high, stopping to stir the melting chocolate every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add a heaping spoonful of the melted chocolate to each of the six chocolate sphere molds. Use a spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides of each mold. Make sure the entire inside of each mold is evenly coated with chocolate.
- Freeze the chocolate for 10 minutes, or until firm. Once firm, remove the chocolate from the mold, placing them on parchment paper.
- Fill 3 of the halves with 2 tablespoons of cocoa mix and 1 tablespoon of mini marshmallows, add sprinkles if you’d like.
- Heat a small plate in the microwave for a few seconds, then place a chocolate sphere half on the plate until the rim melts a tiny bit. The melted chocolate will act as glue to seal the sphere shut when it is placed atop a cocoa-filled sphere half. Since the halves may not sit completely flush, you may need the help of a warmed metal spoon to help each sphere close.
- Decorate with any extra melted chocolate, sprinkles, and other candies. Don’t forget the dog bone candy topper!
- To make hot chocolate, add a cocoa bomb into a mug. Pour 1½ cups of hot milk over the bomb, stir and enjoy!
The holidays are about to get a whole lot BIGGER when CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG becomes available to purchase on Digital* December 14, 2021 with exclusive, never-before-seen bonus content from Paramount Home Entertainment. The film will be unleashed on Blu-ray & DVD February 1, 2022, in time for Valentine’s Day.
The Digital release of CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG features supersized and fun-filled bonus content, including a behind-the-scenes tour with the cast, a closer look at the puppeteers who helped bring Clifford to life, an exploration of Clifford’s beginning with creator Norman Bridwell, hilarious tips for caring for a giant dog, and deleted scenes not seen in theaters! Details on the bonus content are listed below.
CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG Digital* & Blu-ray Bonus Content
- Part of the Pack— Get a behind-the-scenes look at Clifford’s big movie with interviews from cast and crew.
- Acting is for the Dogs—There’s more to Clifford than meets the eye: meet the puppeteers who brought the giant red pup to life!
- The Magic of Bridwell – See where Clifford’s big adventure began from creator Norman Bridwell’s early drawings for the beloved Scholastic book series to Clifford’s worldwide fame.
- Tips & Tricks for Taking Care of a 10-Foot Dog – Get hilarious tips on how to take care of a giant dog!
- Deleted Scenes
Catch my interview with the cast here!
THIS HOLIDAY, GET READY FOR A SUPERSIZED ADVENTURE THE
WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY WITH CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG!