Celebrate the newest chapter of Baby Shark with shark marshmallow pops! That’s right Baby Shark is back with an all new show stopping adventure, BABY SHARK’S BIG SHOW! SUPER SHARK
What better way to celebrate than with a tasty version of the Baby Shark crew? Try these delicious marshmallow pops, they are so easy and so much fun to make!
Baby Shark Marshmallow Pops
- Giant Marshmallows
- candy melts in a variety of colors
- Small candy eyes
- Blue lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Red gel icing
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high, stopping to stir the melting chocolate every 30 seconds until smooth. Do this for every color.
- Add a heaping spoonful of the melted chocolate to each marshmallow. Use a spoon to help spread the chocolate then place on parchment paper. Leave an oval shape uncovered for the mouth.
- Place the chocolate covered marshmallows in the fridge for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Once firm decorate with candy eyes, gel icing mouth and don’t forget a shark fin.
- Add your lollipop stick and enjoy!
Baby Shark’s Big Show! Super Shark
Baby Shark and William set out to be superheroes Super Shark and Captain Kelp! Can they save playtime? Join the duo and find out! Plus, swim along for additional exciting adventures in Carnivore Cove!
Baby Shark’s Big Show! Super Shark episodes:
- Captain Kelp
- The Show Must Flow On
- Baby Mayor
- Sink or Swim
- Wavey Jones’ Locker
- Knock It Off
- Goldie’s Lock
- Chore Song
Baby Shark’s Big Show! Super Shark will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on February 1, 2022!