We are celebrating World Smurf day with a smurf-tastic punch! A magical blue punch that’s easy to whip up in honor of our favorite blue creatures! The blue crew returns to Smurf village in a brand-new series on Nickelodeon, The Smurfs! Get ready to adventure with Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Gargamel, and more in nine fun-filled episodes! Check out this fun recipe!
Check out this delicious Smurf’s Day Celebration Punch inspired by The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1, available now on DVD! Click the link to join the fun: https://bit.ly/
- 1 Gallon Hawaiian Punch (Blue Variety), chilled
- 1 (2 liter) Bottle 7-Up, chilled
- 1 Can Frozen Lemonade
- White Icing
- Blue and white Candy sprinkles, blue lollipops
- Blue and white Cotton Candy
- In a large punch bowl, combine the chilled Hawaiian punch and the 7-Up. Prepare the lemonade according to the directions and mix into the punch.
- Take cups and dip into a can of icing, spinning to cover the entire rim.
- Dip iced cup into blue and white candy sprinkles.
- Pour mixed punch into cups.
- Top with blue and white cotton candy and blue lollipop.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1
The Smurfs have a new home on Nickelodeon! Join these beloved blue characters as they go on ALL-NEW adventures that will push the charm, absurdity, and humor of the original series to even greater heights! Smurf we go! This volume contains the first 9 episodes of season one in a 1-disc set!
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1 episodes:
- Smurf-Fu / Diaper Daddy
- Who nose? / Clumsy not Clumsy
- Unsmurfable Smile / Mind the cat
- Where’s Papa Smurf? / Who’s Heftier?
- Smurfs in disguise / Joke’s on you
- The Scariest Smurf / DRIIINNGGGGG!
- My Smurf the Hero / Alien Smurf
- Smurf your seat belts! / Leaf it alone
- Bringing up Smurfy / The Makeover
Watch The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1 On DVD Now!