Everyone’s favorite group of babies, Rugrats, are back for all new adventures. In celebration of the release of Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1, I am so excited to share this delicious new recipe that is inspired by The Rugrats‘ favorite T-Rex, Reptar!
Treat yourself and your kiddos to this tasty t-rex treat! This fudge is simple and easy to make, it’s no bake and the kids will have fun making their own variations. Check it out!
Rugrats Reptar Fudge
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Variety of green, blue, orange, & dinosaur sprinkles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (12 oz.) packages of candy melts
- Parchment Paper
- Line an 8 in. x 8 in. square pan with parchment paper and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat candy melts and sweetened condensed milk in a glass container on high for 2½-3½ minutes, then stir until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, stir in vanilla.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Pull out of pan and turn upside down to peel off parchment paper.
- Slice and enjoy!
Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Susie, and more of your favorite characters are back for more adventures in Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1! Inspired by the 90’s classic, the new animated series follows the beloved characters as they cause some chaos while learning valuable life lessons. Based on the classic 1990s animated comedy of the same name, Rugrats is a beautiful CGI animation series about the secret life of babies who explore the world right under the noses of their unsuspecting parents and grandparents.