It’s the Paw Patrol to the rescue again, this time it’s Dino style! Your favorite pups are back with all new episodes in PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue Roar to the Rescue. To celebrate, we made some dinosaur inspired treats for your four pawed friends. Get the recipe below!
PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue Roar to the Rescue episodes:
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save a Hum-Dino
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save a Sore Dino
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save the Triceratops Tag-Alongs
- Pups Save a Waiter Bot
- Pups Stop a Pie-Clone
- Pups Save the Big Bad Bird Crew
- Pups Save a Soapbox Derby
PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue Roar to the Rescue special features:
Dino Rescue Original Shorts:
- Pups Save a Tromping Triceratops
- Pups Save a Baby Stegosaurus
- Pups Save a Dino Christmas
- Pups Save a Pterodactyl Egg
- Pups Save the Baby Raptors
- Pups Save a Tyrannosaurus’ Birthday
This dino-mite Doggy Biscuits recipe is the perfect treat for your furry friends!
Doggy Dino Biscuits Recipe
- 1 ½ cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grind oats in a blender for about 15 seconds, or until they resemble a flour like consistency and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter and banana in a large bowl, then add in the oats.
- Mix to form a stiff dough with your hands.
- Dust a surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough about 1/4 inch thick. Using dinosaur shaped cookie cutters, cut into dinosaur shapes.
- Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container.
- Treat your pet to a Dino Biscuit!
I hope you and your pups enjoy these tasty dog biscuits and fun new episodes! Be sure to watch PAW PATROL: DINO RESCUE ROAR TO THE RESCUE, available now on DVD!