Summer vibes are strong in my house at the moment. We have been spending time at the pool and the beach, and summer is nowhere near over yet! Do you and your family go on summer vacations? Speaking of, I can’t wait to see what the gang from Hotel Transylvania is up to! You are invited to see yourself! In Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, join our favorite monster family as they embark on a vacation on a luxury monster cruise ship so Drac can take a summer vacation from providing everyone else’s vacation at the hotel. It’s smooth sailing for Drac’s Pack as the monsters indulge in all of the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer, from monster volleyball to exotic excursions, and catching up on their moon tans. But the dream vacation turns into a nightmare when Mavis realizes Drac has fallen for the mysterious captain of the ship, Ericka, who hides a dangerous secret that could destroy all of monsterkind.
To celebrate this monstrous movie, I am giving away tickets to an upcoming screening! You can also win a prize pack of movie goodies by commenting below! Just tell me your favorite summer time activity to enter 🙂 I also have a fun summer monster slime you can make with your kids!
HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3: SUMMER VACATION
Sunday, July 8th
AMC Tysons Corner
Grab your FREE PASSES Here!
Summer Monster Slime:
- 1/2 TBSP baking soda
- 1 1/2 TBSP contact lens solution- I use Opti Free Express Every Day Comfort
- 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- Crafts supplies to decorate container
- Get a bowl to mix your slime in.
- Pour the entire bottle of a 6 oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue into the bowl. Any color you want!
- Add 1/2 TBSP baking soda to the glue and stir.
- Add 1 TBSP contact solution to the glue mixture. Mix with a spoon until slime begins to form and gets firm.
- Once slime becomes to difficult to stir with a spoon, take slime out of the bowl and use your hands to finish combining the ingredients.
- If slime is too sticky, add 1/4 TBSP contact solution to the mixture. The slime will become significantly less sticky.
- Decorate your container like your favorite monster! Enjoy!