We love fall and all things Halloween. Hersheypark at Halloween is a vibe. Hersheypark is open for seven weekends from Sept. 15 through Oct. 29, 2023, for its Hersheypark Halloween seasonal event and Dark Nights immersive haunt experience, with new offerings both day and night. My family and I love experiencing Hersheypark during all four season. Halloween at Hershey is full of spooky fun for families and they are taking their scare levels up like never before. This years guests can experience more spooks, more treats, eats and scares than ever before! I’m sharing our 13 reasons to visit Hersheypark during Halloween! You are in for a treat!
13 Reasons to Visit Hersheypark This Halloween
- Hersheypark is open for seven weekends from Sept. 15 through Oct. 29, 2023, for its Hersheypark Halloween seasonal event and Dark Nights. More days and hours, a new fifth haunted house, enhanced scares and exclusive food!
- Trick-or-treat in the most adorable place ever, Treatville on the Boardwalk! Check out the fun decor, cute photo opps and enjoy tons of delicious Hershey chocolate!
- The Hershey Characters Glow Dance Party returns with more party times offered each day at a new location inside Music Box Theatre. This is fun for all ages, sing along to spooky songs and meet the characters after the show.
- The food is always something we look forward to at Hersheypark. You can taste more than 75 limited-time cocktails, treats and savory eats during Hersheypark Halloween and Dark Nights.
- Ride all the rides! There is something for all thrill levels. Hersheypark has 50 family-friendly rides and thrilling coasters, including special lights-out rides on the new Wildcat’s Revenge hybrid and other select coasters. A Halloween favorite experience!
- Experience 5 haunted Houses during Dark Nights. This year there is an all new house – All-New Auntie Mortem’s Abattoir. Ethel Mortem, known as Auntie to the community, is a second generation meat processor running the family business with the help of her sinister nieces and nephews. Trucks keep coming to feed the machine but the bones tell a more sinister story. Farm to table has never been more gruesome when Auntie is planning the menu. How terrifying!
- Spooks around every corner at the 3 Scare Zones. These are areas where you will find all kinds of frightening fun as you walk from house to house and enjoy the tasty eats of Dark Nights. My son loved the Fallout Zone!
- Exclusive Merchandise! Get the spookiest merch available at Hersheypark Supply Co., Dark Nights Emporium, and BOOtique! They have some really fun glow in the dark apparel.
- RIP Dinner Buffet: Meat The Monsters. This is an all-you-care-to-eat buffet that’s guaranteed to scare your taste buds off. Enjoy eerie entrées, desserts to die for & more as our monsters “meat” you at your table. As a special RIP dinner guest, you’ll get a Single-Use Haunted House Fast Track and BOGO Hyperdeck Coupon. The food was very tasty and the dessert options were so cool! I loved the theme and immersive element of seeing monsters interact with guests. If you family likes Halloween, this one is a must!
- Dark Nights Tasting Pass. Get a taste of some of the frightfully delicious food offerings available only during Dark Nights. Taste up to 5 specialty menu items throughout the park, including offerings such as Toxic Mac & Cheese, Pulled Pork Sliders, Blood Orange Lemonade, Black Velvet Cake & more! This is a foodies dream!
- Spirit’s Rooftop Bar. Look past the cobwebs, and venture upstairs to the haunted rooftop high above Chocolatetown where you’ll find spirits both real and imagined. Sip on delicious, spell-binding concoctions while gargoyles watch over your every move. Experience this rooftop bar as you brave your way to Dark Nights, and calm your nerves on your way out with a nocturnal night cap. A fun way to start or end your night. I love the old Halloween movies that play on the brick wall outdoors. All the spooky vibes!
- Creatures Of The Night. Starting October 13 you can see some of our creepy crawly ZooAmerica animals during their favorite time of day, night! This is great for families. Bring your flashlight and experience a zoo like no other, in the dark. My kids think this is one of the best parts of Hersheypark Halloween.
- Get more scares this Halloween season! Choose your package and enjoy Hersheypark Halloween tickets, breakfast, and deluxe accommodations at The Official Resorts Of Hersheypark. We love staying on Hershey property. There are so many perks and amenities that make it relaxing and you get the maximum amount of park fun!