Join in the excitement of the 9th Annual Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
This event takes place on April 29th & 30th~ Noon – 6pm VIP Admission~ 1pm – 6pm General Admission. All of the festivities take place on the Waterfront at National Harbor.
All Guests will Enjoy:
• Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
• A Souvenir Glass to take home.
• Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
• Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
• A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
• The Cooking Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
• Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
Our VIP Guests Will Experience:
The VIP Pier with tastings from many local and regional restaurants along with specialty and high end beverage tastings.
Wine and Spirits Tasting are From Noon – 6:00pm. Food tastings are from Noon – 3pm and then a Sunset Champagne Closing Party from 5pm – 5:30pm for last call.
A souvenir glass and bag.
I attend last year, and it was amazing. My husband and I hag a great time! Get your tickets here!