Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, music playing, and a lot of delicious food is what makes the holidays so special. My family and I have many get togethers, parties, and company throughout the holiday season. One of my favorite meals to host is brunch! I love all things brunch and I wanted to share 2 brunch recipes that you and all of your company are sure to love!
I have a sweet and delicious Raisin Bread Casserole recipe and a savory Monte Cristo Slider recipe to share with you. These are both easy recipes to make and serve your family and guests, but what sets them apart is the high quality bread that I use to make them. Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.® is a family owned and operated consumer goods company headquartered in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. They are a bread and roll manufacturer that is rigorously dedicated to extraordinary taste, quality, and customer service. You can really tell the difference when you use Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls and Bread!
What Makes the Perfect Bread?
- NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
- NO Artificial Dyes
- NO Azodicarbonamide (ADA)
- NO Trans Fats
- NO Cholesterol
- Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients
- Soft, Moist, & Delicious Right Out of the Bag
Without further adieu, check out the two recipes below!
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Casserole
- 6 slices of Martin’s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Potato Bread
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking pan. Cut up raisin bread into bite sized pieces and layer at the bottom of the baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, salt and nutmeg. Pour evenly over the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon evenly over top. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot. Drizzle with maple syrup, enjoy!
Monte Cristo Sliders
- 1 package of Martin’s Party Potato Rolls
- 12 slices deli honey ham
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard, regular or honey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Powdered sugar
- Strawberry or blackberry preserves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Spray an 11-inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- Slice the rolls in half with a serrated knife so you have a section of tops and a section of bottoms; don’t pull the rolls completely apart and slice individually because you want to keep them connected. Spread the dijon mustard on each section.
- Layer the bottom section of sliders with half of the sliced cheese, sliced ham, sliced turkey, and the remaining cheese.
- Replace the top half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with the egg and brush on top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil (do not to let it touch the top of the bread to avoid sticking – you can use toothpicks if necessary to lift up the foil).
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until tops are nice and golden brown.
- Cool slightly, then cut the sliders apart. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top, and serve warm with berry preserves on the side, enjoy!
I hope you and your loved ones will enjoy these! Another way to spread holiday cheer is to bake an extra batch in a disposable pan and deliver it to your local police station, fire station, or neighbors. Remember, when you serve Martin’s Famous Potato Roll and Bread products this holiday season, you are serving love at the center of your gathering!