About the movie
Viva Kids is off to the races! The Los Angeles-based distributor will release the animated family adventure RALLY ROAD RACERS in theaters nationwide on May 12th! Zhi, a rookie race car driver, gets the opportunity to compete against the reigning champion of the rally car circuit. With help from a former driver-turned-mechanic, Zhi must overcome treacherous terrain, rival racers, and unexpected obstacles to prove he has what it takes to be the next great racer.
Watch the Trailer
Rally Road Racer Snack Cars
Make your own snack car inspired but the movie! These are so simple and so fun to make, your kids will be racing into the kitchen for snack time. You can create your own variation of snack cars and great creative. Here is what we used…
Snack Car Bases:
- Mini peppers, granola bars, bananas, mini snickers bar
Snack Car Wheels:
- Black olives, life saver gummies, mini pretzels, strawberries, m&m’s
How to Assemble:
- Prepare you snack car bases. Open peppers and scoop out seeds. Slice bananas in half. We made sure our snickers bars were cold so they didn’t melt.
- Using tooth picks, pierce your car base so you have a wheel axel.
- Stick on your car wheels, poking them through the toothpicks. For the chocolate car we used the m&m’s and melting chocolates.
- Racers and steering wheel will stick into your car base with ease. We used Teddy Grahams as our drivers and a few steering wheel variations based on what would be yummy with the car base. Get creative! If you need to use a little bit of melting cholate to help stick on wheels or your driver, melts a tablespoon of chocolate chips and use as glue.