Monster Jam® is adrenaline-charged family entertainment providing jaw-dropping displays and gravity-defying feats that promises to always leave fans entertained. Monster Jam events feature some of the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-DTM, El Toro Loco® and many more. Our world-class drivers push these perfectly engineered Monster Jam trucks to their limits in Freestyle, 2-Wheel Skills and Racing competitions that will put families on the edge of their seats and leave them craving more of this unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable event!
DATE: January 26-27, 2019 Tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Monster-Jam-tickets/artist/1542376
Now it’s time for some fun trivia questions and an activity sheet!
Monster Jam Trivia Questions:
1) How big is a Monster Jam truck?
Answer: Monster Jam trucks stands approximately 12’ tall
2) How much does each Monster Jam truck weigh?
Answer: Each Monster Jam truck weighs 12,000 pounds.
3) How tall are official Monster Jam truck tires?
Answer: Each tire must be 66 inches tall.
4) How many tons of dirt are needed to set up a track for one Monster Jam show?
Answer: Stadiums use up to 500 truckloads of dirt. Arenas use over 100 truckloads of dirt
5) How much horsepower does the average Monster Jam Truck have?
Answer: Each truck produces approximately 1,500 horsepower, which is the equivalent of about 10 average cars.
6) Who judges each Monster Jam competition?
Answer: The fans! Through Judgeszone.com, each fan can have a say in the outcome. Monster Jam is the only sport in the world gives the judging exclusively to the fans.
7) Who holds the most Monster Jam World Finals Championship titles?
Answer: Tom Meents holds the record for the most Monster Jam World Finals Championships at 11.
8) How many drivers hold two or more Monster Jam World Finals Championship titles?
Answer: Since the inception of the Monster Jam World Finals, only 8 drivers have two or more Championships to their credit.
Enjoy the show!