Add a little magic to your life! We love all things Smurfs in this house, and we are totally loving The Smurfs on Nickelodeon. In celebration of the release of The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2, I created this delicious recipe inspired by the mischievous wizard Gargamel!
Check out this delicious recipe for some Cauldron Punch inspired by The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2, available now on DVD! Click the link to join the fun: https://bit.ly/
- ½ Gallon of Lime sherbet
- 1 2L of Sprite
- 1 46oz can of pineapple juice
- ¼ Cup of lime juice
- A few drops of green food coloring for added effect
- A variety of round green candy
- Green Icing
- Cauldron Mug
- Pour sprite, pineapple juice, food coloring and fresh lime juice together in a large punch bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into mugs, leaving room for sherbet.
- Top each mug with a big scoop of lime sherbet.
- Add green candy on top of sherbet, and to the side of the mug. Use green icing generously to help your candy stick.
- Fill up your caldron until it is bubbly and overflowing. Enjoy!
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on October 4, 2022, for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 episodes:
- The Pluffs!
- The Majestic 5/Kitchen Klutz
- Chef Soup/Adventures in Smurfsitting
- The Round Up/Waffle Wednesday
- Funny Mommy/Smurfy Day Care
- Smurfy Secrets
- Crashing Gargamel’s Party/The Curse of the Smurfs’ Treasure
- Storm Loses her Mojo/Pop Out
- Knight Smurfalot/Forget Me What?
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 synopsis:
The Smurfs have a new home on Nickelodeon! Join these beloved blue characters as they go on ALL-NEW adventures that push the charm, absurdity, and humor of the original series to even greater heights. Smurf we go! This volume contains the second 9 episodes of season one in a 1-disc set.