Planning a vacation takes so much time and energy. I have done it with and without a vacation planner, and let me tell you, the difference is huge! Having someone who knows all the ins and outs and who can guide you through the whole process step by step, is amazing. You will never plan another vacation by yourself! I have the pleasure of partnering with Monica Clark, an authorized agent with Ears of Experience. Monica has a passion for organizing, planning, and of course all things Disney! Monica would love to share what exactly an Ears of Experience Vacation Planner can do for you!
Use our Expert Knowledge and look at the Advantages of using Ears of Experience. When you book a vacation package with Ears, you get all our services at No Extra Cost to You
The benefit of using a travel planner instead of trying to organize your own Disney vacation can be easily summed up – more time for you to relax. You have the ability to enjoy the anticipation of a magical trip without experiencing the anxieties that go along with planning. When it comes to details, Ears of Experience has you covered!
Instead of calling a 1-800 number and speaking with a different person each time you have a request, your Ears of Experience agent is with you from the time you book to the time you return home.
- Discovering Magical Disney “Extras” that you never knew were possible; swimming with dolphins, character tea parties, fireworks cruises, Wild Africa Treks and so much more!
- Finding a travel company that understands Special Needs and those who are Medically Fragile; we are experts in this area.
- Having expert help using Disney’s products: Fastpasses, Magical Express; you name it- we’ve done it.
- Having your itinerary totally planned and all you have to do is show up.
- After booking your vacation, getting Money back if a new promotion is announced that fits your package.
- Relaxing at the end of the day in the perfect restaurant, because we listened to what your family wanted.
As an Ears of Experience agent, I can help you find the perfect Disney destination for your family by looking at all the options that Disney has to offer, including the Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, and Adventures by Disney®.
Let me know how I can help you plan your next magical adventure!~ Monica Clark
Considering a Disney trip and not sure where to start? Feel free to contact Monica today!
For more Disney planning tips, Like Monica Clark with Ears of Experience on Facebook!