If you haven’t heard of a Favorite Things Party yet, you are in the right place! Keep reading and you will find helpful and creative planning tools for your party.
Here is the How To…
- Decide on a theme and or limit. We have everyone bring 3 of your favorite things to exchange. You can do more for a larger group, or less.
- Decide if you want to include food in the party. You can have everyone bring their favorite dessert or appetizer.
- Send an invite!
- Play a game where you guess your guests’ favorite things. I love this printable version from Caliayang Blog.
- Of course you can find some great party printables and décor on Pinterest. Check out a few of my favorites:
Here is a sample of the general rules I like to use when I throw our Favorite Things Party…
- Each person brings 3 of the same gifts that are $5 each, spending a total of $15 per person.
- You can bring 3 of whatever your favorite thing(s) is – chocolate, nail polish, scarf, lipstick, book, gift cards, lotion, whatever!
- You can bring multiple items as 1 gift. For example, nail polish, lotion and lip balm. Just bring 3 sets of that gift.
- You do not need to wrap your items; we will have gift bags for you to take your goodies home in.
Remember this is an opportunity to bless one another, so please bring something you love, and that you would like to have yourself!
This year I made brown paper bags tied with strings for guests to take their favorite things home in, along with some pretty mints and chocolates.
I used the printables above. This has become a yearly party I love planning and really look forward to each year 🙂 Now you have all you need to throw your own party! Get creative and have fun with it! For more party ideas, follow me on Pinterest.
Have you thrown a Favorite Things Party? I would love to see what you came up with!