This post is sponsored by FCA US; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
We all know that with the holiday season and New Year upon us the parties, gatherings, holiday events, and travel are in full swing! I don’t know about you, but my family spends a lot of time in the car driving from one thing to the next. Traveling near or far during the holiday fun should not be a burden. With the Chrysler Pacifica, the journey is as much fun and relaxation as the destination.
My family and I drove the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited for an entire week. We made sure to give it the full Davis Family treatment, and we held nothing back! From holiday dance recitals, Christmas concerts, shopping, visiting family and everything in between, the Chrysler Pacifica passed the test.
Our week in the Chrysler Pacifica was fabulous! The kids were entertained on the long drives and extra time in the car. The in-vehicle technology is perfect for the trip to Grandma’s house or just for when traffic is backed up. My husband and I were happy to control our own climate settings. Everyone loved the spacious feel and overall design of the car. No one felt cramped. My oldest loved to be able to recline her seat in the third row while riding. The trunk storage was perfect for transporting and delivering all of our Christmas gifts! My kids loved being able to experience our annual Christmas lights drive in the Pacifica. Looking out all of the windows, and especially the panoramic sunroof – it was epic! Almost every stop we made someone was asking us about it or complimenting us on our new “purchase.” Here are some things we enjoyed the most…
What I loved about the Chrysler Pacifica
- Engineered to keep you safe, Electronic Stability Control applies selective braking and throttle control (if necessary) to help you maintain directional control. When you need to reach back to grab that sippy cup or pass back a snack, the selective braking is a great safety feature!
- You can customize the space you need in a matter of moments. The Chrysler Pacifica is the only minivan in its class with the Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System. At the press of a button, you can have the back row or specific seats completely stowed. Perfect for when we needed the extra space for our Christmas shopping!
- The heated and available ventilated front row seats are a must. It was amazing to get in the car and have a heated seat and heated steering wheel on the cold mornings to work. Both heat and ventilation features can be turned on individually on both the driver and passenger seats. This comes in handy when your husband is warm in 5 minutes and you are still freezing 🙂
- Last but not least, I loved the Stow ‘n Vac™ powered by RIDGID®. This handy dandy vacuum extends throughout the entire vehicle and is a must for kids and pets. You’ll be ready to suck up those crumbs long before they take over your seats and floors! It was so nice to pull out the vacuum after eating popcorn in the car.
What my kids loved about the Chrysler Pacifica
- Let’s get real, the kids loved the dual entertainment system! The available Uconnect® Theater features dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, Bluetooth® remotes, downloadable games and apps. My kids enjoyed watching movies and playing games, which was most of the time we were in the car! The dual screen was amazing because while our youngest watched a movie, our older two could play the License Plate Game or Backseat Bingo together on the other screen! It’s a win-win!
- The Pacifica’s interior design is designed to be sleek and oh so spacious. We had just as much room as in our current mini-van. With the options of a tri-pane panoramic sunroof, with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof over the first two rows and a fixed glass pane over the third row, it really does have an impressive open concept feel. My kids enjoyed looking up at the stars while driving at night. No one feels cooped up in the car while riding in the Pacifica!
- When not playing a game or watching a movie, the kids loved the sound system. The 20-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Surround Sound System, plus tunes from the available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is the perfect way to blast your favorite songs and sing along! Radio Disney, Holiday, and Preschool channels were all hits when driving throughout the week.
It is clear that the Chrysler Pacifica is reinventing the wheel of minivans and family vehicles. With great gas milage of 22 miles per gallon, technology that the whole family will enjoy, and all of the additional luxuries, the Chrysler Pacifica is both kid and mom approved!