Teachers play such an incredibly important role in our children’s lives, and they deserve all of our thanks and appreciation. I am very thankful for the impact teachers have had on my kids. I know from experience and from teacher friends the job is a hard one and a long one. It takes hours of selfless dedication, and on Teacher Appreciation day, they more than deserve to be recognized!
I have some great ideas and FREE printables to help you and your child show your appreciation for their teachers!
1. Mani Thanks- This gift is a manicure in a jar. Give your child’s teacher a great gift that not only looks cute in a tinted jar, but also has everything you need for an at home manicure. You can include mini or travel sized manicure items such as lotion, hand scrub, nail polish, and manicure tools. Put all of the items in the jar and add a cute ribbon and tag. Download the MANI Thanks printable here.
2. Key To My Success Key Chain- This is another thoughtful message and useful gift tied into one. Gift a teacher with a fun key chain, and this meaningful printable tag to go along with it. You can find all kinds of fun and unique key chains during spring at Target and 5 Below. Simply attach the key chain with ribbon to the printable. Download the Key To My Success tag here.
3. Thanks For A Perfect Picture Year- Teachers all need a night off now and then. Gift a teacher with a night at the movies with this cute printable tag, movie candies, and either a RedBox or movie theater gift card. This is a great gift that is sure to please! Download the Thanks for a Picture Perfect Year tag here!.
4. Thanks A Latte- Give the gift of a refreshing beverage from his or her favorite coffee spot. Coffee, smoothie, tea… most coffee shops carry all kinds of drinks, so don’t be hung up on the “latte” lingo. Use a coffee sleeve, staple to the card and include a gift card. You can even pair with a reusable mug and coffee grounds. Download the Thanks A Latte tag here.
5. Tote-ally Awesome Teacher- Find a monogram tote bag, perfect for summer vacation and the beach. You can even fill the tote with some goodies like sunscreen, lotion, chocolates, gift cards and more. Download the TOTEally Awesome Teacher tag here.
6. Thank You For Quenching My Thirst For Knowledge- Find a fun tumbler or mug, fill it with iced tea or lemonade mix packets, and add this cute tag! This is a simple, cost effective gift, but totally appreciated by teachers! Download the Thanks For Quenching My Thirst tag here.
7. Thank You For Helping Me Grow- Potted Plant or Flower Bouquet is a special gift. Give a gift that your child’s teacher can enjoy all summer long. Add a cute printable tag to a potted plant such as succulents. You can also decorate the pot with chalk paint and ribbon to add a special touch! Download the Thank You For Helping Me Grow tag here.
I hope you all enjoy getting creative with gifting your teachers this spring. These are perfect for end of year gifts, too!