I love the clean, refreshing feeling of having just brushed my teeth. I love it even more when using Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste. As a Moms Meet Ambassador I have the opportunity to try and review great products like these! I have been using Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste for the past few weeks, and I love it! *I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.*
You have a full selection of great tasting and long lasting flavor in all 7 different varieties- Whitening Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint, Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Simply Mint, Simply Cinnamon, Simply Spearmint and the Original Neem and Pomegranate toothpaste. My favorite is the Simply Cinnamon, and my kids like the Simply Spearmint!
Just The Facts!
- Not only does this brand have great tasting flavors, it is also free from harmful ingredients like, Carrageenan, Fluoride and SLS. No harmful chemicals are used when brushing your teeth! The foaming action leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean all day.
- Neem leaf cleans teeth and gives this formulation its sparkle. Neem is history’s original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean. Pomegranate an astringent fruit extract that helps support healthy looking gums.
- Triphala is a traditional detox formula in ancient Ayurveda composed of the three myrobalan fruits for clean teeth and a radiant smile.
- Not only is Xylitol a tooth-friendly sweetener, but it has also been clinically-studied to support good oral hygiene.
- Himalaya Botanique Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste contains Papain and Bromelain, the enzymes from papaya and pineapple, to help remove surface stains.
It is clear to see what sets this brand apart. With the use of the powerful, natural ingredients and with regular brushing, this herbal formulation helps remove plaque, supports healthy-looking gums and maintains white teeth! I certainly can see the difference it is making on my teeth. Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste retails for $5.99.
Save on Himalaya! Use code IZACRDZX and receive 25% off at Amazon.com.
Visit himalayatoothpaste.com to join Himalaya’s sampling program, where you can receive additional samples and coupons!