Raise your hand if planning meals is not your favorite thing to do each week! I can imagine there are a lot of hands raised. I am so with you! As a busy mom of three, thinking of healthy, delicious meals, and then doing all of the shopping and prep work is just that, WORK. Green Chef to the rescue! You do not have to give up having a healthy family dinner. With Green Chef, you can have a delicious meal kit delivered right to your door step!
My family and I tried Green Chef last month and we were hooked. Not only did I not have to do the shopping, the prep work was done for me! Yes, the onions were chopped, and carrots were shredded. Talk about a time saver! Being busy does not mean you have to settle for fast food, or unhealthy choices due to time. With Green Chef, you can have a healthy meal ready in 30 minutes for your family. It saves so much time and energy. The meals come with a recipe card, step by step instructions with pictures, and all of the items are individually packaged, labeled and color coded! It made meal time a breeze! In addition to an easy, stress free cooking process, the meals themselves are really great. Our family of 5 loved both meals we tried.
About Green Chef • USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service with pre-measured and largely prepped ingredients, including homemade sauces and marinades
• Easy-to-master, chef-crafted recipes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients from carefully chosen suppliers are ready in just about 30 minutes
• Family Plan: Wholesome family-style dinners that appeal to parents and kids alike • 2-Person Plan (3 dinners a week for 2 people)
• Omnivore: Crave variety? This diverse, flexible menu has meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners. • Carnivore: Meat and seafood lovers, dig in. Every dinner includes a land or sea protein plus veggies.
• Gluten-Free: Always gluten-free and flavor-full, with meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
• Vegetarian: More than just salads, every dinner makes veggies the star in unique, delicious ways. • Paleo: Eat like an epicurean caveman. This paleo menu is rich in fresh produce and proteins.
• Vegan: Plant-based just got better. An innovative menu with natural, specialty ingredients.
• Family Plan (2 dinners a week for a family of 4)
• At your doorstep, when you want it. Flexible delivery days you choose. No commitments ever. Skip weeks when you want to.
• Insulated, refrigerated boxes. No need to be home when it arrives.
If you are looking for a healthy, delicious, and very user friendly meal kit service, then Green Chef is the one for you! Don’t wait, try it this week!