When heading to the most magical place on earth, you need an equally magical place to stay. When choosing a hotel to stay at, in the heart of all the magic, the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista has everything families will want and need during their stay! Read about my Top 6 reasons to choose Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista!
1. Location, location, location! You have spent a lot of time and money to get here, so picking a hotel that is close to the parks and has easy access to all things Disney is a must! I absolutely love that this hotel is literally across the street from Disney Springs. You can walk there using the connecting bridge in just 5 minutes.
2. Disney Park Transportation- This is key when choosing a resort to stay at. This Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista offers bus service to all of the Disney parks and Disney Springs every 30 minutes. This is included in the resort fee. You can get to and from the parks on these buses 1 hour before opening and 1 hour after closing. Talk about convenience!
3. On Site Disney Store/Ticket Center- The Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista has its very own Disney store located in the lobby, and they carry all kinds of souvenirs, Mickey ears, pins, and much more! Plus, they have a ticket booth right there, too! You can purchase your tickets there or claim your tickets with your confirmation numbers. No need to wait and do so at the parks! This came in handy for us.
4. Resort Amenities- This place is perfect for families with kids of all ages. Not only are there 2 pools and a spa whirlpool, there are plenty of comfortable lounge chairs, cabanas, an exercise room, volleyball, and tennis courts. Plus, the resort itself is beautiful. Little and big kids will enjoy the pool area!
5. You can get your Joffrey’s Coffee on 24/7! Yes, they have one of the famous Disney coffee shops right in the lobby, open all day and night. This is perfect for late night arrival when you need a snack or drink, or early park goers who need to get their coffee on first thing! We stopped by multiple times during our visit!
6. Character Dining- Last but far from least, you can make reservations for character meals right there in your hotel! Located upstairs in the Lakeview Restaurant, you can dine with Mickey and Minnie on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings! This is the perfect addition to your magical trip that is sure to make memories that will last a life time. The food is buffet style and the selection is great! We loved the omelette bar and Mickey waffles!
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista on your next Disney vacation. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The service was warm and friendly. The perks and amenities were just magical! We will be back again with the whole family on our next visit.