I had the privilege of attending the media day at the 2017 Washington Auto Show. There are some amazing vehicles for you to check out, and of course way more than just car browsing. Designated one of the nation’s top five auto shows by the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, The Washington Auto Show, a world class event, continues to wow audiences with its cutting-edge exhibits, latest model cars and displays of historic vehicles. Check out my top 5 reasons you should attend the show!
- If you are even considering buying a new car this year, you need to go. Not only can you see and experience the cars up close, but you can ask brand experts any and all questions about the vehicle you are interested in. This is not a dealership lot, so it really takes the sales pressure out of the equation. You can take your time investigating the vehicles you are interested in.
- This is the melting pot of vehicles. You can see a variety of brands all in one convenient place. Yes, some walking is involved from each show floor to the next, but it beats driving around from dealer to dealer!
- After learning about the vehicles you are interested in, you can see how they handle by participating in the multiple Ride & Drive Events throughout the week.
- Get a peek into the future of driving! See what’s to come by hearing the innovative ideas and concepts that are happening this year, or are on the horizon for the automotive industry. I had the pleasure of hearing from Harman’s CEO, and let me tell you the future of driving is incredible!
- Entertainment for everyone! There will be some fun special guests there each day. Ninja Turtles, Football players & WWE Superstars are just some of the celebrity appearances. Check the Schedule of Events for dates & times!
The Washington Auto Show is also the largest public show in Washington, D.C. It runs from January 27- February 5. Visitors enjoy the annual trek to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center for the entertainment, as much as for the experience of viewing the hundreds of cars on exhibit. For tickets, full schedule and more, click here. It was amazing to have a private tour of the show floors with the She Buys Cars ladies.