The Habit Burger Grill brings its iconic fast-casual concept to Ashburn, Virginia as it opens its first Mid-Atlantic location on Saturday, December 5. A leading consumer magazine recently named The Habit Burger Grill the “Best Tasting Burger” in the nation out of 65 burger chains that were reviewed.
The Habit Burger Grill restaurant will be located in the Ashburn’s Belmont Chase Commons, 19855 Belmont Chase Drive, less than a half-mile from INOVA Loudoun Hospital and next to Belmont Chase Country Club. The first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969 and has since grown to more than 130 restaurants in 15 markets throughout California, Arizona, Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, Idaho, Washington and Virginia. The Ashburn, VA location is the first of several planned for the Metropolitan Washington DC area.
Ashburn’s Habit Burger Grill is in a 2,700 square-foot space accommodating a total of 86 guests including indoor and patio seating. Approximately 45 new jobs have been created to staff the restaurant.
The public will get a preview of The Habit’s menu on Thursday, December 3 from 5 until 7 p.m. when the restaurant will conduct a fundraising event benefitting The Stonebridge High School Booster Club. During that time one-hundred percent of the proceeds will be donated to the school.
Join us for our pre-opening events this week and discover why others “Make It A Habit”
FREE BURGER DAYS: Charburgers on us!
Enjoy award-winning Charburgers on us! Available to the first 250 guests each day.
Monday, November 30th | 11:30am-1:30pm and 5-7pm
Tuesday, December 1st | 11:30am-1:30pm and 5-7pm
FREE HABIT DAYS: Full menu items free!
Choose a delicious option on us from one of our preset menus! Available to the first 200 guests each day.
Thursday, December 3rd | 11:30am-1:30pm
Friday, December 4th | 11:30am-1:30pm
Saturday, December 5th | 10:30am
FLAME-GRILLED BURGERS – HOMEMADE SHAKES – FRESH HAND-CUT SALADS – GRILLED SANDWICHES
19855 Belmont Chase Dr.,
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 724-4471 | habitburger.com
Discover Why Others
“Make It A Habit”
The company distinguishes itself in the fast casual better burger segment with its signature Charburger, menu variety and value.
Some Habit Burger Grill food facts:
- A Habit Charburger is made to order from fresh, never frozen ground beef
- Burgers are chargrilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade tuna flown in from Fiji several times per week
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house
- USDA Choice Tri-tip Steak is trimmed and marinated in-house
- Salads are fresh, made to order
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- French fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries and tempura green beans are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil“We are thrilled to expand our brand and our signature Charburgers to the Northern Virginia and the Metropolitan Washington DC market,” said Matt Hood, Chief Marketing Officer for The Habit Burger Grill. “We proudly offer only premium fresh, never-frozen burgers seasoned with our proprietary spice blend, grilled over an open flame and cooked to order.”For more information, visit habitburger.com. The Habit is also found on social media at facebook.com/habitburger, instagram.com/habitburgergrill, twitter.com/habitburger and youtube.com/habittube.About The Habit Restaurants, Inc. (The Habit Restaurants, Inc. Nasdaq: HABT)
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, handmade shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “Best Tasting Burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.